Friday 23 September 2016

A look back at PESskillerHD youtube Channel growth over the years

July 2012

About 3 months after the creation of my youtube channel and things were beginning to take off, I had reached 650 subscribers and had just set up the LETSPES channel also. My PES 2012 tutorials helped my channel get some recognition.



April 2013
9 months later and that was the time frame where my channel experienced the most rapid growth, now on 8,500 subscribers and 3.5 million views my channel was well established and just slightly behind josemanu's channel on 10k subscribers which is now at 100k. My bring back the Galacticos series was in full swing and my PES 2013 Skill Moves Tutorial video had gone viral.


Febuary 2014

Fast forward another 10 months and I had hit 13k subs and the channel layout was the same as it currently is now. My most successful uploads in that time frame were my Become a Legend Road to Ballon D'or videos. LETSPES was growing fast around this time and had almost caught up with 12k subs before passing my PESskiller channel out.







No comments:

Post a Comment