Monday 17 December 2012

PES 2013: How to create players with Face Builder

PES 2013 prides itself on giving you the opportunity to create current and classic players accurately in Edit mode.

If you want to create Pele or a player who is not represented in the game like David Beckham, you can either create them yourself or get the best “formulas” from PES 2013 forums.

I have created Ronaldinho in PES 2012 using my own formula and edited many players using the Face Builder – including Xherdan Shaqiri – seen in the video below.

I am currently creating a team of legendary players, which will include top footballers such as Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff and Zinedine Zidane.

If anyone has requests for players  they would like me to make, please contact me http://www.youtube.com/user/PESskillerHD

1 comment: